Tuesday 10 November 2015

Film Production company


This the location a large orchard with a segregating tree line. The mist laid low and cut out any of the houses behind making the location look isolating and quite old fashioned.


This is perfect for my production company as you wont be able to see houses and road in the background as the location is in a valley.
The problem with this location is that there is a lot of sound in the background meaning you could hear some background noise this would mean I have to cancel out the noise in the background in the editing and put something else over the top.

The first filming location I wanted to use was me coming with my camera out of the woods. I would edit in the title on the grass. I realised my editing skills would not be able achieve this so I couldn't manage to do it even if I did have a perfect film. However, this did not happen my t-shirt kept on getting caught on the narrow exit moving my shot to the side before I could even focus on the grass field. I could also see houses in the background meaning it loses it's atmospheric feel.


Final Film Piece






No comments:

Post a Comment