Sunday 21 February 2016

Editing of effects


Editing in Effects


For our urban drama we couldn't really do much effects as it was meant tot be a gritty hard drug opening scene which requires little effects. However, I thought some could be used when she was walking as that would make it more interesting to watch. So I decided to use the iconic security camera something which I could use in the skate park as that would make the most sense.

The shot I chose was positioned high and when walking towards it our previous shits were far enough away so that even in a camera was there you wouldn't be able to see it. So it could be realistic for all the audience would and wouldn't display any continuity errors.


 This screen shot displays how I could change what was present in the image things like the date the name at the bottom and things like that. So what I did is I changed the date to what most people might associate with the footage. however this frustrated me cause I didn't realise the dates were order in American meaning the date originally read 01/18/2015 which obviously isn't possible. So I changed them around so that it now made sense.

In this image you can see the title and dates that have now been changed.
What I would to to improve this?

There is two different shots which included the security camera feed so what would make the transition better I could add a fuzzy effect which would follow me up to the next shot
I could not do that and add in a beep like the different views of the camera are changing this would be good as it could look like a security guard is watching.
This shot i like because it brings something different to the opening as what would otherwise be quite a plain walking scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment